MAK’s ‘data management’ solutions are delivered using mDataManagerTM, a powerful enterprise level software application designed from the ground up for performing complex, business-rule driven data management functions:
- Data Conversion
- Archive and Purge
- Data Integrity Analysis
- Data Sub-Setting
- Support Environment Productivity tool
Data Copy, Data Replication, Data Snapshot and Refresh
- Single tool for multiple data management functions.
- ‘Application’, ‘Database’, and ‘Platform’ independent.
- “Rules and Filters” adapts tool to achieve any business logic.
- “Input parameters” used to tailor process execution.
- Processes are not coded or compiled; configured thru XML and customizable without changing baseline.
- Supports multiple sources & targets simultaneously.
- Engine inherently ‘multi-threaded’ to maximize performance.
- Detailed statistics maintained for performance analysis.
Data Integrity Validation:
- Processes automatically validate integrity of end result.
- Multiple levels of client specified pre/post validations (counts, sums, financial balances, etc.).
- Reporting built in and automatic.
- Use base status and audit reports…or customize your own.
- Built-in scheduler or use 3rd party scheduling application.
- Supports “Pre-Identification” of changes to data structures.